Friday, November 14, 2008

The National Monument

The National Monument was completed very recently in 2007. I had been eagerly anticipating seeing and snapping it weeks before my arrival.

It is my favourite landmark that I have seen so far. The weather was perfect and not many people were around, so we had the opportunity to shoot lots of great pictures and video.

I'll post a link to my Flickr account, which will have a lot more of these pictures when I get back.










I took the above photo really well, placing my subject at the optimum point and making full use of the background. My brother-in-law on the other hand decided putting me in the middle was good enough.



The National Monument has a lovely viewpoint, from which you can see the apple turnover-esque Faisal Mosque that I talked about in one of my earlier posts.

No comments: